Sunday, August 31, 2008

got tagged lol

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.



1. What is your name?
~Zoe aka Kucingal



2. Have you given your first kiss away?
~yupp..to my 9 hundred n 99 husbands..XD



3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 (cancel the "blog" ) buddies you would take with you?Why?

~PAk said - Zoe n Nyee, coz their bf's r gud swimmers ( Weng twins). XD. Another 1 idk. Anyone will do.

me ahh -JASON SCOTT DOLLEY!!..nyee..pak..n yeah...the twins..one for nyee..n one for pak..XD..me??..jason lahh!!...^^..hihi..like dis..

[nyee- tatt]....[pak - yee]....[me??....jason dolley..]


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most ?
~skool..n my aunt's place



5. Obssesions, addictions, or guilty pleasures?

~Pak said - Obsessions-computer. Addictions-Computer, Guilty plesures-Junk food

me ahh - obsession,..music..addictions..music n computer...guilty pleasures....not exercising enough!!

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
~duhh..that's science..(wat jo said)..

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
~my frenz...family.."them"..n most importantly....(not that i'm afraid to lose it..coz i won't)...my salvation!!

8. If you could do anything in the world right now, what would it be?
~ask him to b my bf...XD..owh..n ban exams forever!!!..owh yea..n become JASON DOLLEY's gal!!

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
~nope..well..not  during this  century that is..

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.

~pak - my darling..XD n bff..

jo - my darling sis too..n bff..


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?

~handsome..sexy..looks like bradd pitt...or tom cuise..XD..funnee like eddie murphy..or timothy..(whichever)..nice like ai lyn n stephanie lee...cute n kind like pak..n hot like kaveta n nyee..XD

nolaa..jus kidding..REQUIREMENTS??..how should i knoe??..

MEASUREMENTS maybe lahh..s long as not shorter than me u r gud..=]..hahaxx..

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
~backstabbers..n ppl that dun appreciate u n dun look at things from ur perspective



13. What do you love most about yourself?
~wat's there to LOVE  about me??..=)



14. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
~yes..only true frenz will stab u in the front...n enemies..from da back!!..i hate ppl hu do that..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
~my salvation..GOD hu created the universe..JESUS CHRIST hu died 4 my sins..n my frenz n family lahh..



16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
~nehh...i'm a window-shopaholic..i shop 4 windows..particularly..lol



17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.

~pak - cute..s in cute cute.. :D~

nyee- sisterly?


18. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
~almost everything..except my salvation..

19. What is the worst thing that happened to you?
~hmm..wow..got so mannee..hmm..i dunno...too embarassed 2 say HERE..

20. Who's your role model?

~kelly clarkson..n my aunt...

i tag...dunno??..hu else tu tag??..XD..u who are reading this larhh..=]

SO I TAG U!!...U U U U U U U U U U U U U UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!...=]..hihi...lol

No comments: