Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the bitterness of it all

owh..hey guyz, again..life's so tough..i feel like vomiting now...T_T..*sobx*

i wanna cry, 

and the tears will never dry,

no matter wat i do,

or wat i think,

it will never change,

i'll jus continue to sink..

life's so hard, 

when the one u love,

doesnt love u back the same way,

n u cant be with that person, 

no matter wat.. (okie so this doesnt rhyme,.. hey i'm feeling depressed kay? )

haih, i wanna stop,

but i jus cant,

that person's so special,

owh why why?

okay i gotta go,

i'll continue when i'm free kay?

lol

zoe..

*countinueation*

life's so hard,
when u have no one beside you, told hold u, n to encourage u when u're down.
no special someone there, u knoe u can always cry on.
sure, u have great frenz, but their not that person
..the one u wanna b with when u're so down..

why am i like this?
i've changed so much. this is so
 NOT me.. if u knoe me well..
haih..ppl keep on saying that i'm emo..
well, i'm sorry if i've hurt u guyz in any way, coz i'm reali not myself now..n i'm seriously NOT thinking straight..so i'm reali sorry.. kay?
give me some time, cope with me..n please dun jus let me fall..i dun wanna burn out..like so many of them.
 
okay. i'm done 4 now..=]..
listening to play my music by jo bros..love it..(from camp rock mahh..=D)

zoe..



No comments: