Friday, September 12, 2008

liaoz..kena tag again..=.=

Link to your tagger and post this rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight (8) people at the end of this post and list their names.
Let them know that they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blog.

The Random Eight :

1). hmm..i dun like my body shape n size??..i dun think i'm fit..n i actually think that i'm kinda fat..o.O..DO NOT try n oppose wat I say!!...mwahaha..

2).i like this guy from skool..his name is........*dot dot dot*

3). yeanny alwayz bugged me in kindergarten...=]

4). i'm scared of ursula the witch-octopus in "little mermaid"..lol

5). i'm very weird, crazzee..n short..

6). i LOOK like a geek/nerd..but i'm NOT one..

7). i go to the gym regularly..

8). i love cartoons..amercian dragon, kim possible..ohh...n i love to watch cory in the house, hannah montana, n the suite life of zack n cody?..lol..XD

9).MELISSA TEOH is my bestest fren eva..then steph..n vei, jo n pak r my best frenz....kaveta's my best sis..

10). last one..hmm..radin was my sort-of ex bf last time??..XD..LOL lahh...seriously..

i tag..

anyone hu reads this:

-pak

-jo

-lavien

-tash

-yean

-jason dolley!

-joannie

-deborah

ps: btw..i did 10 instead of 8..owh well..XD..

No comments: