Wednesday, October 8, 2008

kena tag by tash..XD

1.what is your fav. chocolate?

white and milk chockies!..actually, i love all of them,..especially the ones with caramel n hazel nuts..<3

2.what are your 3 fav colours?

black, blue (all the shades) n violet..

3.who is the last person you talked to?

my bro? not related to?~ nyee..=]

4.Who is the last person u msged?

i cant remember..

5.who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?

my mom..[guess wad i said? aaahhhh....lol..=)..]

6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?

no-one..

7.how many msges did u receive when u woke up today?

none larr..i don have a PHONE..get it?

8.who msged u when u woke up today?

urrgghhh!!

9.who do u wanna talk to now?

him..again..nyee, vei..(hope she's alright)..yean, camille, tsh, kie, joan, camy, jezz, kisho, merv, weng yee, HARI,suriyea, bible camp peeps..kaveta,yimei,n all the people on my blog list..n my relatives..(lub them)..mumu..ppl in my skool..except him!..

10.who do u wanna see right now

all of the above..

11.why do u wanna see that person now?

coz i wanna talk to them..duhh..n of course..i love them..especially  THOSE ppl..=]

12.what is your relationship with that person u wanna see now?

different different..XD..hahaxx

13.if u could hug someone now, who would it be?

nyee, melissa!, kaveta, pak, n of course, him, n him..=)

14.what are u doing now?
doing this tagg.. duhh..(haha..this is from tash)..

15.what colour is the shirt you're wearing now?

white..no wait..colourful..

16.are u attached?

my brain n my body? yeah..sure..or maybe not?..XD nope..n maybe available..hahas..*perasan*..

17.anyone u like?

yupp..

18.who do u like?

obviously i'm not as dumb as to answer this....okay fine..all of the above..=] i knoe, i'm dumb..sue me..

19.what phone are u using?

cordless duhh..X]..haha.."keng"..

20.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?

y u wanna knoe? dumbo..XD

21.what do u love looking at?

hot guys..n me..XD..i mean..not together..wat laa u.. oso me frenz happy..n oso seeing him loving me s  much s i love him!..

22.who is the last guy u hugged?

pak!..today!..XD..hepi bday darling!..

23.if u can choose to do something now, what would u do?

secure my first-in-class spot for the up-coming finals..

24.how are u feeling now?

irritated by my  ulcerS..(not stomach ulcers lavien)..XD

25.if u could turn back time 3 times, when will it be?

i dunno..so  many..n i'm lazy to think when..

26.who/what are you thinking of?

them..david archulate..n nyee..n tash..then yean, then kie, then camy, then camille..n the whole lot..

27.what are the 3 things u want to forget?

all those painful moments..(more than three lahh..)

28.who makes u happy?

my mom?..n my couzins..n my frenzies!

29.what is next to you?

a tupperware with pieces of papaya? lol..XD

30.last show u watched?

let's c..hmm.."america's got talent"?

31.how many people are u talking to now?

ONE..myself..

32.if u can change something in ur life, what would it be?

the  size of my body..hips n below! =)

33.do u have pets?

yeap, the one and only, pet pig of the family,....steam pig!!...we knoe hu..(my class lahh)..

34.what do u feel like eating now?

nothing..i wanna pee..ooh..maybe oysters?..ahh..the luv..

35.who are the 7 people u tag?

owh finally..the gud part..

-nyee

-pak

-debz

-joan

-kiekie

-lavien..(let's 1,2,3,4,5,6...one more..)

-camy/camille!!...lol..can lahh..eight..^^

this has been fun..pls come again..XD

No comments: