Monday, October 6, 2008

tagged by lavien, and a whole lotta peeps when they said "you you you" in the tag part..=)

1. What was ur dream when you were a small kid?
i forgot, n besides, i was young n din knoe anything,..mayb to b a christian at six?

2. What was the happiest thing in your whole life?

when i got together wit him..owh, the pain!

3. What do you wish to have right now?

HIM!! my salvation fully secure, n reassuring me everyday that i'm going to heaven..

4. When was the last time you Horse Laugh?
a long time ago..(this is lame)..

5. What do you realize recently?
that missing  ONE meal can make u slimmer n less bloated..

6. Which bad habbit of you that is most unacceptable?
my ugliness..T_T  n my attitude, n my other attidude that somehow keeps on questioning my salvation..n my lack of sense of time..poor time management lahh..

7. When you're unhappy what will u do?
cry? talk to myself,..n fantasize..i'm weird..i knoe... sue me..=]


8. What are you afraid of losing?
my salvation, AGAIN..my frenz, n my five sensory organs..not to mention my LIFE!

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?
to have finished spm!

10. When you met someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?
ermm,  i'll go with hide..

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.
1). backstabbers..(say it to my face, u cowards! n don say coz it's 4 my own gud) ..... 2).people hu say untrue stuff about christians..n also people hu do things which are seriously unchristian-like, n don wanna change......3). people hu try to catch ur attention by doing bad stuff to others..

12. Define Loneliness.
no people to give u support n encouragement, n especially when u FEEL LIKE when GOD is not there..

13. Are you satisfied with your life now?
no, i suck..

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?
today..

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?
america? or camerons?..idk..sue me..

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?
crush- david archuletta..

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?
to be with him, n that he becomes super godly, n get married, and, and, and...we BOTH become missionaries..n raise our kids to become children of GOD..=]..lol..to have all my wishes come true lahh..=]

18. Do you have anything to worried or scared recently?
exams!..

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
be reali happy, and ask all my frenz, to  repent n become christians!!..

20. Who are you thinking of right now?

HIM..jo-nyee?..kiekie?..lol..idk why..^^..haha..ooh, n lavien too..

i tag...

anyone, hu is not tagged yet,..or has been tagged, but doesnt wanna do this tag..XD

No comments: