Friday, November 7, 2008

50th post..

so yeah, i knoe knoe...i havent blogging 4 a serious number of days..sue me..sue me..Xd..haha..no moo larr..my stupid computer got problem..cacat..now okayh adee..no more prob..(hopefully)..lol..if u wanna knoe..go ask tasha..XD...hahaxx..

so anywayz...this is my 5Oth post!!!~~....yaayyyy meeee!!!....

hahahhh..i knoe..sue me lahh..u most probably will be saying wad laa..now oni 50th post..but still..all my posts are GUD....and are called QUALITY BLOGGING u knoe..XD..hahaxx..teehee...so yeah..

i'm gonna use this post to write about wad i want for my birthday!!..which i coming up..(well i knoe it's not soon..but still)...

so anywayz..this is wad i want 4 me b'day..n it's all not reali in order..XD..

MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST:-

1. A SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!...i would love this alot..maybe i'll love this present the most!!..it wud be awesome i tell u..haish..(dream on zoe..dream on)..XD...lol..

2. handmade stuff!!!...i want anything handmade preferably..it shows dat it's from the heart...n even if u think it's not nice..i'll still treasure it LOADS..=)

3. accesories!!..eg: necklaces or bracelets..like the ones from avon or sumthing..XD..but no need so expensive mia lahh..=]...hahahh...

4. a chelsea or aresenal bottle!!..u knoe, like the adidas or nike bottles they sell around rite?..yeah, u guys shud knoe..wow, i'll love one of those!..XD..n fyi, if u dont already knoe this, i am a CHELSEA fan!!...HIDUP CHELSEA!!...(well, i'm seriously pissed off at sumone.. coz i din say anything abt his team, then he buta buta go and say: "chelsea go dielaa".....stupid..wad's his problem..ish...)

5. clothes!!..a hoodie wud be perfect..or a simple shirt...especially anything REEBOK is welcomed..X)..hahass..i knoe..sue me..as if i'm gonna get that 4 my birthday...lol..n if u guyz don already knoe, my favourite brand in REEBOK..for some reason lahh..^^..

6. socks!..preferbly reebok too..XD..ngek ngek...

7. a kiss and a hug and a wish from my loved ones..n my great n super awesome frenz...=]..lol..(i think i will make this COMPULSORY)...ahahass..XD..jus kidding..u knoe me..not serious wan larhh..^^...hahahh...

8. a day out wif ma frenz..u knoe, the usual..XD..ngee.

9. stationary..like pens..LAWL..^^...

10. books? games?..anything practical can..owh, n not forgetting NOTEBOOKS!..lol..although i've got tonness of those already, i'd still love MORE notebooks~~..whee!!!..XD..hahaxxx...sue me...

and, i am oso gonna write a bit more abt myself.."the inner core"..or rather the inner me..hahahh..XD..

  • *i'm fun-sized..SAME GENG WIF HILARY..so don perli us ahh..XD..lol..
  • *i am LOUD!!..ahahahh...as if u guyz dun already knoe dat..^^
  • *i dun say bad words...so totally ANTI_CURSING man...last time ahh, when sumone curses, i'll chase him around the whole WHOLE skool...nowadays cannot lahh..getting old oled..bones all so brittle sure crack wan..XD..
  • *i WORK OUT..ok, wait...cancel that n forget that thought..i worked out.....or rather used to work out..lol..hahahh..yeah, the dumbell is sitting in my room..collecting dust n rotting..yeah...
  • *i love the pussycat dolls,rihanna,chris brown,beyonce,chris daughtry,ne-yo,the jo bros,fergie,will.i.am,black-eyed peas,
  • *i eat ALOT..n when i say alot..i MEAN ALOT!..lol....but these past few days,..i've been eaitng less n less n less..hmm..*scratches chin*...
  • *on a normal day, u cud c me...(n it would b normal for me) eating a plate of rice for lunch..n an extra burger...or sumtimes..i take two burgers..n dun forget, i buy drinks too..n sumtimes there junk to fill my owh-so-full-but-greedy-stomach..XD..hahahh..
  • *n sumtimes...i take two bowls of rice when we go out n eat...yeah,...n sumtimes my dad doesnt even eat that much..hahass..i knoe..sue me..i eat alot..XD..teehee..told yahh..^^
  • *and and..urm..(forgot wad i wanted to say),..hrmm..owh yea, i weigh 50 kg..yupp..i knoe..wt always calls me "heavy",,which means FAT in a NICE way...ahahhh..but sumhow i think i do manage to hide the 'fat' quite well dont yah think?..^^..lol....n weng yee said :- "if u ever do go into my car..the car will be senget to one side lahh..*uses hand to show action*.."...hahahh...see??
  • *this is fun..u guys have to guess:- WHO DO I ALWAYS KENA PERLI WITH??

(a) weng tatt (b) camy..=.="..o.O.. (c) pak... (d) weng yee.. (e) syahir (f) jezzdin..XD (g) daniel.. (h) aawaisha...^^..lol..

if u knoe me..s in KNOE ME..then u will knoe dat the answer is..(d) weng yee..lol..yupp,..i knoe...that was easy rite?..XD..hahahh...

  • *i'm also known as the super half man..lol..n my other half..(half girl) is...well..........sumbody lahh..hahaxx..cannot tell u lahh..if not means? XD
  • my favourite colour is peeeeennnkkk!!....pink. lol
  • *i'm more tomboyish lahh..but not that manly tho..lol..
  • *i like as in support n LURVE CHELSEA ..lol....dunno why..
  • *owh,..n did i meantion dat i always go 4 the underdogs?..or rather the teams that most people dun support? or rather the teams that are supported by the minority?...or is not in favour?..XD..(lol..terlalu kaya bahasa dee..lol..pn. saniyah..hahaxx..jo n pak..u all understand lahh..XD...ngee...^^ )...but if let's say chelsea or arsenal's playing then, i'll go for them lahh..^^

lol..forgive my crapping..but i'm in da mood now..n i have the time..XD..teehee..

  • *n urmm, i got to knoe a person much much MUCH better when she went away..yeah..u knoe hu u r, joan..X]..n i love her alot too!..
  • *everybody on my love list is loved by me...ALOT..
  • *i'm very last-minute..=)..well,...u knoe me..(",)..hahahh..
  • *i'm not very gud in hiding my hatred towards sumbody..^^..
  • *i can make myself like sumone..o.O..as in like..very fast..n its weird n very scary too ya knoe..=/..lol..
  • *i talk very fast...but tak jadi macam eddie murphy..coz always cannot pronounce the words properly..XD..(braces mahh..*excuses*..)..ei, u all ever hear him speak b4?...he speaks like seriously fast man...dat's y i aspire to b like him!!..hahahh..wadlaa me..
  • *n last but not least,...i'm a christian..XD..(trumpet sounds..)

and so i end my long long long long lonnnnngggggeeee post on a POSITIVE note..^^..hahahh..man..i'm talking weird..=)....

lol..(haha..laughing out loud to much dee..XD..kuakua..)..so anywayz....i cant wait 4 tomorrow!!..lol...it's teh last day of skool for most students..haish..sure gonna mish all those ppl wan..*especially him!..

No comments: