Tuesday, November 18, 2008

lol..so yupp, i'm blogging like gila coz i shan't b able to blog these few days..haih..so anywayz..

-jezzdin,th'nx so much..shall miss u for a while..XD...hahahh..

-i've got sumthing to add to my wishlist!..i reali want this now..hahahh..jus got inspiration the other day..^^...

~SUNGLASSES!!

..whee..i don mind if i only get this one thing 4 my b'day..its so awesome kay?..haha..

lol..gahh..the ones that this gurl is wearing..ish..these are AWESOME...so nice!...this is wad i want...^^..haha..lol..i sound so...lala-ish..ahaha

lol...all dior models..XD..*drools*...

this one oso not bad..elegant..woo~

lol..men's...huahua..

i love this one the most!..look at the dior sign!..n the case!..it's so cute!...ahh..haha..*faints*..

lol..so yeah, anybody interested in getting me a b'day prezzie can jus refer to the list in the past few posts..haha...dun forget..first day when skool reopens ahh..XD..lol..

i knoe..i'm greedy..but still..jus 4 fun lahh..jus to let u knoe wad i want 4 my b'day..lol.hahaxx..ok, shall be 1/2 die-ing...wait a minute..ALREADY 1/2 die-ing now..ish..hate hols..i am wasting...seriously dude...WASTING..mus do maths sumore...ish n i HATE maths sooooooooo much!..

currently missing my frenz so totally much..

n do u knoe that b4 my exams i promised myself dat i wud start exercising during the hols?..hmm..(look where that has gotten me)..lol..hahahhh..

wel, currently: rotting n going to waste..told u i hate the hols..haish...sumore mom dun let me go out.

ooh, speaking of going out, i was thinking of going out n celebrating my b'day with my budds..lol..yeah, the gang dat day wan laa...n maybe some others too..T_T..missing them all so much..

owh, n btw, anybody thinking of watching "twilight" call me yeah?..hmm..i wanna watch the show too lol..

hmm,so yeah, it's currently very VERY early in the morn..hahahh....thinking abt him!..n feeling very bored..shall b missing the computer...th'nx 2 some ppl hu wont let me use the internet..haih...

ooh, current nice songs u guyz shud go listen to~

  • i hate this part (right here) -pcd
  • it's over - jesse mccartney
  • addicted - saving abel
  • keeps gettin' better - christina aguilera
  • miss independent - ne-yo
  • t-shirt - shontelle
  • lovebug - jonas bros

my all time favourites~

  • some tears never dry - shayne ward
  • if that's ok with you - shayne ward
  • no promises - shayne wards
  • crush-david archuletta
  • better in time-leona lewis
  • amazing-westlife
  • miss independent-kelly clarkson
  • a moment like this-kelly clarkson
  • gone-kelly clarkson
  • no air-jordin sparks ft chris brown
  • stickwitu-pcd
  • i dont need a man-pcd
  • bad day-daniel powter
  • sos-jo bros
  • bleeding luv-leona lewis
  • ready to fly-amy pearson ft "somebody dunno his name"
  • finally-fergie

so i shall end wif this lovely song..

finally~fergie

Ever since I was a baby girl I had a dream
Cinderella theme
Crazy as it seems
Always knew that deep inside that there would come that day
But I would have to wait
Make so many mistakes
I couldn't comprehend 
As I watched it unfold
This classic story told I left it in the cold
Walking through unopen doors that led me back to you
Each one unlocking more of the truth

I finally stopped tripping on my youth
I finally got lost inside of you
I finally know I needed to grow
And finally my mate has met my soul

[chorus]
Finally
Now my destiny can begin
Though we will have our differences
Something strange and new is happening
Finally 
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
It's the best that I've ever had
Give my love to him finally

MMMMMMMM

I remember the beginning you already knew 
I acted like a fool
Just trying to be cool
Fronting like it didn't matter
I just ran away
Put on another face
Was lost in my own space

Found what it's like to hurt selfishly
I was scared to give up me
Afraid to just believe
I was in a jealous, insecure, pathetic place
Stumbled through the mess that I have made

I Finally got out of my own way
I Finally started living for today
I finally know I needed to grow
And finally my mate has met my soul

[chorus]

Finally 
Now my destiny can begin 
Though we will have our differences
Something strange and new is happening
Finally
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
It's the best that I've ever had
Give my love to him finally

MMMMMMMM

Finally, Finally yea...

Finally 
Now my destiny can begin 
Though we will have our differences
Something beautiful is happening,is happening

Finally
Now my life doesn't seem so bad
It's the best that I've ever had
Give my love to him finally

Ohhhhhhhh!!

Finally, Finally...Finally....

i love this song..

 


pls listen fully to the song..u'll enjoy it..<3...

zoe..

No comments: