Tuesday, July 1, 2008

31st june..XD

hahaxx..today is da 31st of june...=]..hahaxx...

well..there was dis joke dat my bro was telling me...i tell u ahh..i was seriously blur ya knoe..he was like..okie..it was like dis..



mahdi: hey daniel..i'll give u 5 bucks on da 31 of june..

*i was like...okie..fine..my brother memang random wan..XD*

daniel n mahdi: *start laughing n giggling*..

*daniel looks at me*..
i was like..blank..my expression was like..huhh??

me: wat??..wat's so funnee??..

dan: u dun get it?

me: yeah..wat laa..WAT'S SO FUNNEE??

dan: 31st JUN??



n then i was like..ohh..i c..then i started laughing like mad..ahahxx..i memang nuts wan larhh..wat 2 do..my slow n puny little mind cannot comprehend those stuff..XD..hahaxx..owh well..

ok fine...

2day got spotcheck..o.O..no comments on dat..xcept i had 2 meraba alot of ppl..hehe..


nuthin' much larhh..but i had 2 go jogging..but then..mom said cannot..gotta study 1st...after piano exam oni can...haih..bored lahh..after this..gotta go study..wat laa..tiring man..=]..swt..okie..gtg...

zoe..


No comments: