Saturday, July 5, 2008

okie..back 2 business..canteen day!..whee~~~

okie...i'm sorree...4 da comment b4 dis wan..i really felt sad n dissapointed 2day kay??..i din wanna win...jux have fun lahh..=[..y owh y??

okie..let me tell u today's story without all that disaster stuf....kayss??..

today..woke up so early...5 sumthin' like dat..then,..dunno do wat...prepare everything..then go 2 skool late..
went 2 keep all my heavy stuff in bilik pengawas..
then,..go walking wit frenz!!..hahaxx..yay!!..that was very fun..go wit pak, jo, vei, jenai, mich, hil  n natasha..now THAT was fun...then me n jo-nyee saw tasha..walao..sexy ooh!!...sumore i was scared that ustad asri will go scold her lahh....seriously!!...=)

then...go ronda2 checking out da stalls..perli eric....n jia ying...=]..hehe...then..go practice...change clothes...got ready 4 jambulianz...then go jalan wit sara..thanks dear!!...the wait wit afrina...i love her so much..she was so helpful 2 me u knoe...she stuck wit me till the end...luv u dear..muax!!..
i saw daniel!!...n IHSAN!!!...miss him like wat oni!!...then,..go talk 2 them..go ask ihsan 2 eat mac n cheese..he said not nice...XD..wat laa...

then...after jambulianz...went 2 jaga stall...ppl were like...eii..u look so different!!..=]...*that's me!*....then asyraff go n say i was like cinderella...^^...hahaxx..w/e lahh...

then jaga stall wit afrina..she so gud kay??..she reali helped me alot...
after i found out the tragic news..she n my darling bro...(mahdi) were like helping me...n calming me down..they made me feel so much better..=(..haiz..then got sum prob..but dun wanna talk about it larhh..

then,..towards balik time..this syamil *dunno how 2 spell his name* go n sell roti ayam..or sumthin'..i 4got wat it was called lahh...everywhere i went..he go n sell wat laa..=]..
then dad came 2 fetch me..i had 2 so much stuff larr...wat laa..so heavy u knoe!..

okie lahh..gtg dee..

zoe..

No comments: